TDGA-Logo
Toledo Country Club
TDGA-Logo

The History of The Toledo District Golf Association

On February 8, 1921, the Toledo District Golf Association was organized for the betterment of golf in the Toledo area. There were four original Member Clubs: Inverness Club, Sylvania Country Club, Toledo Golf Club (what is now Ottawa Park Golf Course), and the Country Club (now Toledo Country Club).

Now over 90 years old, the TDGA continues to work to make the game of golf more enjoyable for golfers in northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan. It operates on several levels to support the game and protect its integrity.


Our Sponsors


TDGA VIP Program